Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Support our troops!

Its come to my attention that I have a lot more school work then I first thought. I have 4 essays due by mid next week. 3 posters and 1 powerpoint presentation.

--

In Study today in the media center , I was having a conversation with a student and we were talking about how Mac will unveil a really cool G5 laptop at the San Fransico conferen perhaps. We were comparing specs and speeds. Then I saw this really hot senior looking at me. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I have no idea what that means. Is this a bad thing ? At the very least, instead of looking at G5's maybe I could have been improving my relations with this 1 girl I like who happend to be in the media center at the time. " Forget talking about G5's! Talk to the girl " i was thinking.

But as I left the conversation , she had already been gone for 5 minutes. That was one solid chance I had to speak to her, and no , I had to be discussing computers instead.

Now , maybe I will not have such a opportunity again to speak with her, as I dont see her often , or when I do she is off with her friends.

We will have to see how things go this week, and if another opportunity presents itself. If not, things may not materialize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com