Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, June 12, 2004

Support our troops!

Well ,

I made it through last week. 2 more weeks of school.
--
I just learned of a good freind has been in GA in a school lock down program. She has had her share of problems. :( .


Plans : Church sunday AM , lawn work in the PM, then hang at aunts house.

--
Whatever history and society may say about me when I'm gone,I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears, to your confidence rather than your doubts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com