Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Support our troops!
This summer I might get a temp dog with the support the troops , pet foster care thing. Sounds like fun.
--

English final sucked big time! Ohwell .
--
On a social note, not looking for a relatioship now , but nice to hang with the gals none the less.

--

Lindsay , worlds have collided now. U and Jen know each other to well. Make it stop!!
Nothing I can do aboot it though. YOU ARE KILLING INDEPENDENT MATT !

--
Looks like Ross might not be donig to well on the social front , things look grim in terms of time for him to make a big move.

3 day weekend!! Giddy Up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com