Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Update

--
Live Strong
--

Last night a friend and I set off some pretty good fireworks. I thought one fuse didn't light so I went to re light it and I almost took my arm off but thankfully I was able to get out of the way. Damn fuses tricking me! I love the 4th of July.

With in 2 weeks I should be the proud owner of a G4 12' inch Powerbook. I have settled the issues around that and plan on placing the order soon. I also get a free mini ipod with order, which I may turn around and sell. Hopefully I will get to know the OS and get the software I need from a friend with plenty of time to learn it all.

I just got done watching Oceans 12, not as good as Oceans 11 but still good ( 3 of 5 stars in my opinion).

Also I just got a new cell phone with Cingular so if you want the number (its a new one) just ask me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com