Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Summer

--
Live Strong
--

What I need this summer, to really sustain myself are just a few things but include some rather selfish requests. First and most important are a few trips and relaxation time. Whether it be a trip to Newport with a friend for a few days or what appears to be a realistic trip to Australia ( wedding seems to still be on haha) . I desperately need a change in scenery and a chance to be on my own while I am there. To be free to do what I want when I want would be fantastic here at home as well. This summer is going to be all about me and what I want to do. I really want to be able to re-charge myself as well as just to clear my head before I go off to college. There is even a possibility of a trip to Thailand as I have mentioned before to help the Tsunami victims for a week or two.

The few materialistic items, a paintball marker and a hammock are simple and easily obtainable. Yet they will be at times the focus of entertainment and relaxation for the duration of the summer. Perhaps I am looking at everything as if life will just be this glorious 2 months of free wheel'in good times. Well damn it, no matter I what will make them happen and have fun doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com