Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

EMT Results

--
Live Strong
--

I received my letter from the State yesterday with my results from my EMT practical in it. I decided not to open the letter up on graduation day because if I did really bad, then I ruined what should a happy day.

I opened up the letter from the state this morning. Like most of the class I failed the same 2 stations which were Spinal Immobilization with the KED and the Random which was the Sling and Swath. By passing all the other stations, I feel confident in in my skills in those areas. So if you haven't a pulse or aren't breathing ,have some sort of trauma or medical condition that's getting worse, I am ok to treat haha.

The question becomes, do I go up to take the 2 stations over after a lot of practice and pass them only to take the written and likely pass it with only a point to spare if that? I just think the written is something I am never going to really pass if I am being honest with myself.

I will decide today whether or not I will mail the letter back to take the practical exam again for those 2 stations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com