Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve/Day

--
Live Strong
--

Now with my credit cards swiped one to many times and my wallet in physcical pain , its time to finish wrapping and start attending those holiday eve gatherthings. Its time to dress up and wear your best, church bells will ring as people start to sing. Lets not forget that other side of the family I will see after church this evening ! Ahhhhh!

For my Christian friends, Merry Christmas, for my Jewish friends, Happy Hanukkah. You are all winners in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com