Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Safe at Home

--
Live Strong
--

Yesterday I made it back home and alive. I am very excited to be home , as there is so much to do. How ever I am really going to miss my Ida'ers. How will I make it with out Spaz 2? Anyone remember " See this is a reflex, THIS is on purpose." Lets not forget the way I make sure my room door is always shut and locked. Or even a certain someone and how often they get distracted? Haha.

There have been so many good times at the Ida this first semester, more then I think anyone of us figured. I predict many more good times next semester, i.e baby powder!

To those at home, lets make this vacation count. I am sure I will see you all a hundred times so ... YAY!

NYC anyone ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com