Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

--
Live Strong
--

I am thinking of purchasing a new cell phone. Perhaps the Palm Treo. I am looking for a cell phone that will have a even basic GPS so I may have it everywhere I go. It would be able to tell me the nearest subway station, train station , bus station , gas station and so on. How conveinent ?! Not to mention I would like email access at any point in time as well. How ever I currently have Cingular and I dont much care for that provider and thus getting a phone from them seems pointless if I intend to switch as soon as I can. ( 1 Year )

I also have greatly enjoyed a new travel site , kayak.com. I believe they will be soon passing expedia.com in popularity. The one difference , kayak.com has less fancy pictures and more straight information. Kayak.com in fact searches every other website for the lowest airfare or hotel and then compares each site and compare prices.

1 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Ross said...

The big difference with Kayak, which you alluded to but didn't specifically touch on, is that it includes LCCs such as JetBlue and Southwest that aren't normally part of searches.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com