Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, June 28, 2004

Support our troops!

Well ,

I am back online here. 1 month old Dell has been down for 8 days. I first reformated 4 times , then that didnt work so I called Dell tech support, on hold for 45 minutes each time, talking to a man or women in the philipines who spoke poor english. Was told my problem was 3 differnt thing , only to be re routed to a guy in Texas who set me up with a technician who was 8 hour late to my house.

In the end, the dell is working ok. I know Ross has beeb saying, buy a mac, but to late now.

--

Other then that, some family issues. thats just to be ignored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com