Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Support our troops!
--

I feel like I was just shot, I have no idea what happend and something hurts.

Though now that I reflect upon everything, I was wrong with every assumption I made. How could I be though ? Not once did I do something to extreme , I treaded lightly. Its not like there was much planning in this , I would take it as it came. What happend , happend. Either way , not this early , not now. The reality now. That I will deal with.

This is the end of the line for Caldwell ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com