Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Support our troops!
--

Today I played golf at my Country Club , 18 holes , 93 . Not to bad. Not to good. Tee time was 9:00 am. It was a great day for a round of golf with the guys .

-

The 2nd part of my day was spent at Barnes and Nobles in Westport. As I scoured through the medical shelves I notice a lack of EMT text/reference books. I became very disapointed in my finding so I located the kiosk in the middle of the store. Luckily was able to get help. As he assisted me in the search of a few books. He ended up also finding nothing. The store disapoints me more and more lately. Ross though , found on there website , if you purchase more then 25$ of items free shipping and since we live in CT the package come overnight or so .

Good good good .

Also as far as the girl of which I have interest in , things are stable , things are positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com