Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, August 13, 2004

Support our troops!
--

A majority of Americans, according to a recent poll, call going into Iraq a mistake. Many Iraqis apparently failed to get the memo. Four years ago, Iraq's unemployment rate stood between 60 and 75 percent. With all the fighting with the insurgents in cities. Over 1,000 soldiers of the US have died for a war that the 9/11 commision said "We have no credible evidence that Iraq and al Qaeda cooperated on attacks against the United States (emphasis added)." GOD DAMN seeing that makes me want to go over and shoot the damn insurgents and the cleric myself.

About connections between al Qaeda, terrorism and Saddam, the New York Times recently wrote: "Contacts between Iraqi intelligence agents and Osama bin Laden when he was in Sudan in the mid-1990s were part of a broad effort by Baghdad to work with organizations opposing the Saudi ruling family." Not to attack the US. God Bush is so confused or dumb, or both .

August 29th is the start of the R. Convention. There will be a protest also of which I plan on attending with Ross, maybe lindsay. Come Join , or atleast watch. Should be interesting. I will be filming for a documentary I will be making.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com