Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Support our troops!
--
After reading *******s awaymessage , I noticed he took a age calculator to see how long he would live projectedly. So I felt the need to see how long it said I would live. After putting in that I never smoked, have low blood pressure, my BMI is low , at the same time I had cardiovascular problems of a family member before the age of 55. I also have a number of diseases in the family , crippiling ones. Overall the age projector said I would live to 81 yrs of age. I guess thats not bad, though I got a Great Grandmother who is in perfect health mentally and physically at 100. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com