Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Out of Options

I am entirely out of options. I no longer know what to do. It's likely that I will just have to go on till the end of this school year dealing but maybe there is another solution I don't see.

-

I was thinking all day what it will be like to live on my own, have a job and live the day to day daily grind of life. What items I will need and what I want to have etc. I only need : Couch , TV , Desk , G5 MAC , a dog maybe . There are a few others but I cant remember the now.

How simple it might all become , one day .

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, November 13, 2004, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

This idea came from Ross, though I highly agree with it.

 
At 12:49 PM, November 14, 2004, Blogger Ross said...

Alright, but I didn't argue for the pets. You need more stuff than that with pets. Also, you failed to explain the circumstances one would need to live with those things. I don't think I specified a mac, either - any computer will do. And we agreeded that you would need a table, also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com