Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Rules ...

I was informed by Mrs. Pries that the new rules will stay in effect for the duration of the school year. We are going to have an all senior meeting POSSIBLY during 24 minute break next week to talk about the new changes.

As for people not experiencing these problems yet I can only speak for what I have encountered and continue to each day. I was told to not sit on the benches in the halls and was moved to one bench near the snack machines today.
--

Note that from what teachers tell me, Mr.Calbro was not aware of new rules put in place and is yet to share an opinion with anyone regarding them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com