Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Salt intake

This evening at the dinner table , my grandfather says that I am using to much salt on my food. I casually laugh and say that I have always been using a lot of salt.He yells about my health for 5 minutes then gives up as it is not getting through to me. Those of you who know me , you all know I salt almost every solid food I consume. Some say its sick, ok most . Some say I will die early , ok most. The point is I like it and thats all there is to it. My blood pressure is low to average and I am healthy.

MMMMMMMM Salt ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com