Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Living Regiment

This evening I was having a discussion with a friend on the phone. We were discussing something along the lines of eating food. After asking what they were eating while speaking with me, I follwed that statement with " Those arent chips your eating are they ? " They replied " No , they are not " I had said that I wouldnt eat chips past 5pm. The call was taking place around 8:50 . Then they countered and said what if its 5:01pm and you are offered chips? I would likely accept them. The point of the time is to keep a strict day while keeping in mind what I am eating and when.

Several comments were then passed back and fourth followed by laughter. We were talking about me being a officer and having a partner in the car with me and he would go and ask me of I wanted a sandwhich and chips for something to eat. That would be asked around 5:10 ( after my 5pm cut off). I would decline the chips , and if asked why I would say I have a regiment. There were a few other jokes and observations after.

My friend said , if all else fails I could be a cop on a tv show doing a comedy about my regimented lifestyle. They both would work well. It also wouldnt require much acting since it would be what I would want in real life , or close to.

Rules to live by :

Soda no earlyer then 10:30am and no later then 1:00am
Snack of any kind no earlyer then 12:30 and no later then 10:00pm
Taking a nap between 4:00 and 5:30 pm weekdays
Everyday between 2:30 and 4:00 make phone calls , emails etc

There are a million other things that during a course of 24 hours are done the same time everyday. Basically regiment is key to a productive day.

All these " habits" , I would never force on anyone, just little things I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com