Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, December 27, 2004

Bush has some sense!

Bush authorizes $300M for Sudan

President Bush signed legislation Thursday authorizing $300 million to help victims of violence and support peace talks in Sudan. I say its about damn time. People in Sudan are facing genocide. May god be with those in Africa, but I fear god has already left Africa long ago.

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, December 28, 2004, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

God leaving Africa simply refers to the major death toll in the country such as the aids crisis and the genocide and there is no end in sight. As for the 300$ million, yes it is good, and hopefully we can filter our spending to more things like this rather then unnecessary things. It will take years to get out of this debt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com