Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Wisdom , something new to me

Many guys have a problem with their girlfriends being close to other men. Maybe it’s jealousy, or possessiveness, or maybe it’s some other emotion they can’t quite get a grip on, but often its a un reasonable feeling.

The problem may root with in trust. It could be the bottom line is that you do not trust your girlfriend. I have noticed this more and more. I dont see anything wrong with girls having guy friends, but at the same time I understand where the guy is coming from. Living now in the year 2004 we must come to expect more independent and free choosing women who are going to possibly bend outside of most mens comfort levels.

Depending on the sort of person she is, you might be able to discuss this with her. But men, hear me when I say stressing over your girl friends guy pals is going to worsen your relationship with her. She will think you dont trust her and you will also go crazy trying to either stop it or find information out all the time.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, December 19, 2004, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

Over a few months I have noticed this going on. My thoughts to it , is if I were in a relationship.
An outsider looking in. Ofcourse as with any advice take with a grain of salt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com