Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Goodness

A good deed was done today. It warmed my heart but at the same time saddend me.
I had gone to a house to help a family in need and brought them gifts I bought at the mall. I have known this family for about 10 years and each year I bring them gifts for there kids and extended family as there Christmas is very bleak with out them. It really made my day to see the kids open the presents they normally would never get.

3 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, December 21, 2004, Blogger Ross said...

Here's a great example of you being horribly and unecessarily vauge. A blog is a public site. If you don't want something mentioned pubically, don't bring it up. If you do, bring it up and explain it in sufficent detail so it could be understood. Don't bring private things up on a public site and simply be intentionally vauge - it only detracts from the value of the site.

 
At 6:39 AM, December 23, 2004, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

I will post what I want in and form I want. The blog to me is something to document my day to day. This way I can look back. People want to read it, great. But I by no means must explain something I do not want to.

 
At 5:44 PM, December 23, 2004, Blogger Ross said...

Oh, I understand it's your right. You can put up anything you want on the internet. I'm not contesting that.

But you didn't respond to any of my complaints. What is the purpose of putting it up if its so completely vauge that no one knows what you are talking about?

Let me tell you, I was not the first nor the only person to complain about this (I am just the only that bothers enough to try and give you some tips to continue to improve your blog). Reader feedback is essential to a quality blog.

Of course, as you said, no one has to read this. But then why put it online if no one is reading it? A Word document would be just fine. No, you want people to read this stuff. So tell us what you are talking about, or don't say it at all, or provide a reason for posting it in the first place. A lot of people are curious as to what you are talking about, but since your clearly not going to tell them, why not simply explain WHY you would post something like this that says absolutely nothing?

It just doesn't make any sense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com