Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Confidence and XM Radio

A new sense of confidence today. I don’t know if it was just running the full code and doing well ( well enough) or something else. Likely its a two prong effect. Wait I got it! Christmas ! It must be Christmas that’s doing it. Well anyhow I feel more confident then before and happier then before.

-

Online apps being filled in tomorrow. Panos must send out things ASAP!!

--

Ross got XM Satellite radio .... hmmm .... maybe something I would look into for my car. After the holidays with the money I have, I go a shopping again.

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, December 09, 2004, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

What can I say , its a good product.

 
At 4:15 PM, December 10, 2004, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

yea because i have now seen one and how it acutally works.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com