Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Worst week inbound

Exams are this week. Tomorrow I have the EMT practical and algebra exam. Wed I have off. Thursday is just madman and Friday is Eng.

I am prepared for all except EMT, as you can never be to prepared. Either way tomorrow pass or fail, thinking pass, I have an entire 2nd semester to get back on track if need be and crack the books like you wouldn’t believe for it.

Speaking of EMS , check out my hometowns new EMS web page :

http://www.eastonems.com/

I think it looks great. A friend of mine just finished it a few days ago. Bravo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com