Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, January 10, 2005

24

Last night right after I finished my synthesis paper, I counted down the minutes till the show 24 airs on fox. I sat down with my ice cream and began to watch, a bit disheartened that most of the old characters are gone. About 30 minutes in the story line thickened and the people began to come out of there shell.

This years cast is good, but so have the others. So far this show has a thumbs up from me. Tonight the final 2 hour edition airs same time.

-

Lots of work lately, exams next week. Lately there doesn’t seem to be enough time in a day. 24 Hours isn’t enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com