Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

WMD'S / Looking

Official: U.S. calls off search for Iraqi WMDs


What a surprise? The United States is taking steps to determine how it received FALSE intelligence that lead Bush to assume Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein was developing and stockpiling nuclear, chemical and biological weapons.

Bush can be fooled twice. My question is, WHY DID WE GO IN??? WHAT IMMEDIATE THREAT WAS THERE TO USA? Please someone help me with answers there. I sure as hell dont have them.



-
Well, I am looking forward to this weekend. Need some time off. 18th B day. Exams will be difficult but aren’t they supposed to be?

I am in desperate need of a vacation away from here. Somewhere tropical and soon. I may go loony if I dont go somewhere.

I want like 20 inches of snow soon. How nice?

-

Hej! Ursäkta mig fälla utbrott backa det. Var finns dem ...? Hur mår du? Sträng ifråga kyla hemland? Snälla reaktion vård.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com