Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Trip

I am currently looking into a trip to the Bahamas or Caribbean in Summer 05. It’s a matter of finding the best deal. Likely Brian and I will go to Aruba as its been the best location and price yet. Its just time to RELAX!





-


Then a trip to Sweden. If I have time, I hope I can make it to my cousins wedding in Australia. I do not know if time will allow seeing college will await me in August. April break, my grandparents are going to Bermuda and I would like to tag along, but I need Danbury Hospital hours for EMT course in and around that time. So much planning and it should be done by March. Its not that its coming up soon, it takes sometime to research and book. Time I don’t seem to have lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com