Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The FBI

--
Live Strong
--

According to the F.B.I.


  • 1 MURDER occurs every 24 minutes
  • 1 AUTO THEFT every 21 seconds
  • 1 RAPE every 5 minutes
  • 1 ROBBERY every 54 seconds
  • 1 ASSAULT every 29 seconds
  • 1 MISSING CHILD every 24 seconds


FBI PRIORITIES
1. Protect the United States from terrorist attack.
2. Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage.
3. Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes.
4. Combat public corruption at all levels.
5. Protect civil rights.
6. Combat transnational and national criminal organizations and enterprises.
7. Combat major white-collar crime.
8. Combat significant violent crime.
9. Support federal, state, county, municipal, and international partners.
10. Upgrade technology to successfully perform the FBI’s mission.




4 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, February 22, 2005, Blogger Ross said...

Oh yea, and is it at all possible that you are obessed with law enforcement/the FBI?

Protecting civil liberties? What a joke. Law enforcement almost never protects civil liberties - they get in the way of officers, more a hinderance than a help. They have no reason to protect them.

 
At 11:20 PM, February 22, 2005, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

Obessed is to strong a word. I found the facts interesting, and thought I should post them. Forgive me for finding a interest in the FBI.

 
At 9:29 PM, February 27, 2005, Blogger Ross said...

I think you know there's more to it than the simple post above. Believe me, that comment was not based competely on the above post.

 
At 9:44 PM, February 27, 2005, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

I know that its based upon several things. I'm aware.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com