Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

What I'm Reading

--

Live Strong

--

I went to Barnes and Noble yesterday to spend my gift card that I received for my Birthday. I practically bought the store out but one book caught my eye. I read the first 2 pages in the store and knew I had to have it. This book tells the stories of the survivors who were working in the trade centers that fateful morning.

"102 Minutes: The Untold Story of the Fight to Survive inside the Twin Towers"



Then I noticed a book entitled " The Secret Service: The Hidden History of an Enigmatic Agency". This book covers the day to day life of an agent and the history of one. It also included stories of the different assassinations from different agent’s accounts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com