Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, March 18, 2005

2 Professions

--
Live Strong
--



Which to choose? I have a suspicion that the FBI has more room to go up the "corporate ladder" then the Secret Service does. I often weigh both these options and each time the FBI comes out ahead because of its diversity. I specifically want to work in Anti-/counter Terrorism and/or Homeland Security. For what ever reason, I find anti/counter-terrorism fascinating. To be able to help prevent what happened on 9/11/01 would be an honor.

On the other hand protecting people is also something I would enjoy very much. Though as far as I understand, there is not an incredible amount of higher positions once you become an agent aside from the level of clients of which you protect. Of course what you can do is retire early and open your own protection firm, which is something I would seriously consider.

It's all a matter of time before I really narrow down what it is I want to do working for the feds. I just hope I don’t get shot and die too early in life... but then again when you sign up, that’s a risk you have to take to have the greatest job in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com