Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Add Your Name

--
Live Strong
--

I got an email from John Kerry today asking me to add my name to a roll call of people who are against the soon to be drilling in Alaska for oil. Help protect the environment! Add your name.

We must stop these insane policies that our wonderful president has created. There is nothing I support Bush on. Damn I am sick of him so much I will just about sign anything that puts his ideas down.


Think Blue for 2008!








1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, March 15, 2005, Blogger Ross said...

While I aplaud your protection the Arctic Reserve (especially in the face of reckless energy policies that encourage consumption) and would not wish to discourage you from such actions in the future, there is something more to protecting the enviroment.

Try starting with recycling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com