Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Yes I am aware

--
Live Strong
--

I am aware that my last few blogs have mainly consisted of just interesting pictures that have nothing to do with my original purpose of this blog. I look over at Nizlek's 2nd blog ( Thoughtless Planning ) I realize that my blog perhaps once in a while drift away from what I wanted it to be about. My original purpose was to discuss my life in general and bitch about anything I found wrong. Posting pictures of things I now realize is a cheap way of posting. and calling it a post is an insult to those who put time and effort into posting.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, March 15, 2005, Blogger Ross said...

Well my blog has changed considerably over time, that's why I created a second one.

My second one is going to be more like my original one, My Life (of which I still have the archives online, they are rather interesting to read through now and then), but I plan to continue both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com