Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, March 14, 2005

One Way or Another

--
Live Strong
--

One way or another I am going to get to Australia, come hell or high water. The whole system is breaking down! I am not going to Aus until my second year in school. I am not spending as long down there as I first thought this summer.

I really have this deep desire to just find $3,000 and get on a plane to Sydney, get a train then a taxi to my cousins house. I would love it so. The problem with that, people here wont like it. But I say screw them! :) . I desperately need a change, a drastic one.

Would I miss people? Sure, but the life in Sydney far out weighs many emotional attatchments I have here. I am sorry people, we can chat on a iSight, but I need to get away.

Most are going to a school that's with in 400miles of home, I want to go to a school that's 8,000 miles from home. I need that change, I need that distance. Everything is so much nicer in Sydney, its all things that I am yet to really explore. So much to do, so little time. It just looks like they will be done a year later then I once envisioned.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, March 15, 2005, Blogger Ross said...

The move to Australia isn't what solving your problems, its the move away from home. Sure Australia is nice but regardless of where you go your going to enjoy it.

Think about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com