Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Tivo

--
Live Strong
--

And God proclaimed " Let their be Tivo!”

Well what ever it was, it sure is a gift to society, or at least my mental well being. It’s become so hard to watch TV with out the abilities of tivo. Something about the system just knowing to record what and when is amazing. Pausing live TV also is a great feature.

I own a Tivo Series 2 DVR 40 hour. I love having it but I once thought having the 80 Humax Tivo with DVD player/recorder would be nice but then decided against it as I would likely only use it once in a great while. The problem with the 40 Hour version it that it deletes shows I wanted to watch. The Tivo 40 hour "policy" is out with the day old and in with the new. Unfortunately I can't always keep up with my tivo deleting rampage.

I think I solved my problems by not keeping as many Seinfeld’s on file and reducing the season pass manger to only new episodes of certain programs.

Bottom Line: Tivo is really great; just wish I had an 80 Hour.




2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, March 05, 2005, Blogger Ross said...

80 hours?

Why?

You end up watching everything live anyway!

 
At 8:51 PM, March 05, 2005, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

I have more and more not watched shows live.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com