Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Getting a Visa / Update

--
Live Strong
--

G'Day!

I thought I would update my status on schools and future plans. I am still waiting to hear back from all my schools in America. If I were a betting man some say I am , [ carnival in July :) ] I would say I will hear back by mid March.

As far as school in Australia, I have been accepted to one so far and I expect to hear back from the other two schools soon. In terms of obtaining a visa for study in Aus. I plan to apply for one in the coming weeks.

I am excited at the oppurtunity I have and hope to take full advantage of it. My family down under is going to welcome me with open arms and a bedroom just for me. :)

2 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, March 03, 2005, Blogger Ross said...

So does this mean you got approval to go down there? That is the central issue here.

 
At 9:54 PM, March 03, 2005, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

I am going though the process now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com