Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Terror Attacks in London

--
Live Strong
--

My heart and thoughts are with those in any way affected from the terrible events that took place 7 July 2005 in London England. May god be with those who passed on from the events.

Please donate anything you can to the British Red Cross in an effort to help those affected.
The London Bombings Relief Charitable Fund has been set up by the Mayor of London, with the British Red Cross, to raise money for the victims of the explosions and their families.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, July 10, 2005, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

Hello,

Thank you for your comments. I in fact send a care package to my cousin serving in Iraq each month. He is in the Army Special Forces. But I am glad you enjoy my blog. I shall read your blog.

My blog entries will become more interesting as I plan on releasing a few memoirs or some rather interesting events in my life soon.

Thanks for your interest and comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com