Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Motha Fuckah

--
Live Strong
--

Ok ... the good news is that I am certified to carry a Baton and OC. How ever exciting it is to be able to carry that, I am still 5 hours after being sprayed still burning around my skin. Though its normal to still be in pain at this point, I did re-activate it in the shower. So Motha Fuckah ! ( inside joke here @ Ida Safety ).

I must say I would rather be shot then be sprayed by OC. This stuff , crippled many men out there today. I was shocked how bad it was. I never ever ever ever want to go through it again. Hopefully, Ideally I will be all better in 24 hours.

The baton class was excellent. So watch out everyone , I can actually kick ass with a baton and with out through the self defense class that was separate.


I will have pictures up and video as well with in the next week.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, October 17, 2005, Blogger Ross said...

"I must say I would rather be shot then be sprayed by OC."

That's only because you haven't been shot yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com