Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Much Review

--
Live Strong
--

It’s after much review and with 3 days under my belt that I have come to realize so far, college isn’t so bad! I have made some great friends and my dorm is coming together well. It’s however bare but slowly being decorated with various things of interest.

Today I went with friends and an Orientation Leader (upper classman) to Harvard Square. I learned now all about the T and subways etc ... so I can now get around and get to Amtrak to get home when I want.

My classes start tomorrow early at 8 is then I am done with my day at 1pm. What I do know is that it’s worth it, so far. Classes will be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com