Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Alive and stressed

--
Live Strong
--

Lately I have been having mixed feelings about well, many things. Most of the people I have met here at college have been sincere and very nice. How ever I still have the feeling of being very vulnerable. Perhaps it’s my sheer distrust in people, a distrust I will freely admit to. Its not that the people here have given me a reason to not trust me, its just that I have some issues I need to hash out and confront.

I digress ... my weekends are shaping up well for the next three weeks. In Newton center at the local T stop (outer subway system) is a Starbucks. That is a nice place to sit down and have a coffee or water and cookie, read the paper and surf the web on the wifi.

Overall, my classes are going well so far. In the morning I am going out early for a run, mainly to clear my mind. As I use to say back as early as 7th grade. " When all else fails, I have my running “.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com