Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Grandma Jaffe

--
Live Strong
--

On December 24th 2005 my grandmother , Marcia Paris Jaffe passed away. She was 76 years old leaving behind a loving family and a very acomplished life.

---

(Please note this is not the one that I live with , rather my fathers mother)


It will be the little things I miss about grandma. She would always bug me about my salt addiction ! . She always believed in me and expressed a great amount of confidence in my abilities. Always she was the last person to doubt me and the first to encourage me. If ever there was a time I wasnt sure about something, she told me to just dive into it.

It has been three years since we last spoke. However that did not dull the fact that I deeply cared for my grandmother. She was a loving person with a big heart and only wanted the best for me, whether I agreed with it or not at the time. I will deeply miss her and regret not seeing her in so long. However my memories of her are not when she was ill with cancer but rather when she was healthy and full of life. Grandma Jaffe now rests in peace up in heaven, watching down upon all her family and in that we can take away a sense of security. Grandma's sense of compassion and devotion to us all will continue to live on in our memories and through our stories of which we will tell one another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com