Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Support our troops!

I was talking things over with myself, yes myself , and have found that I am distancing from my moms death. I am moving on from the situatuon more and more as time goes by. I have learned that time heals many wounds. Noty entirely , but it helps. I havnt spoken to my dad in 1 year or more. I am not even sure what he thinks about me anymore. I dont think I care, but not sure. He maybe realizes the large mistake he made with being such a incredibly large jackass in more ways then 1 for several months of hell. Either way , it doesnt change anything.

Moving on from my dad ... I hope that life gets easyer in reguards to this last year of school. Junior year I still felt large effects of whats transpired 2002-2003. It hit so hard im just getting up and dusting myself off now about to go on.

--
Going to start a video project this week on the election and what it affects, from peoples to animals and all that lies in between. It will be an ongoing process concluding February 1st 2004, the first day of presidency for the 2004-2008 term. If you are asking why I am doing this, it provides a angle of America of how and election does and does not impact a person.

Side note to the vid - http://www.unitedforpeace.org/article.php?id=2428

Its a protest against Bush Aug29th, during Republican Convention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com