Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Support our troops!
--

A UH-1N Huey Helicopter flew over my house and Ross's house this evening. I happend to be on the phone with Ross at the time it was passing. He happen to capture a shot of the helocopter.


--

Tomorrow the Cablevision guy is coming over to repair or tv's . Gotta love what they said to me on the phone " We will be at your residence between 8 am and 2pm. " ugg, meaning I have to stay here all day . Ohwell.

All else is alright. I am learning to enjoy life a bit more. As I have told several people , I have lately feel like my life is idle and I am waiting to get senior year over and move on in life. Cant wait! :)

Overall , school will be good to start none the less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com