Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Support our troops!
--

Well , after about 24 hours of reflection , I have come to realize that what ever it is that I lost , isnt as big a deal as I thought it was. Much thought was placed into this and I have come to understand that its easy enough to move on. Surely I feel upset and disapointed. What was something I wanted is now something of the past , how quickly things change. This is the official "moving - on " from this person. Times have changed and I must now change with them. Its all to clear that I need to forget about the individual in that way. Friends, yea I think thats alright.

As far as anything else in life , I actually am looking forward to school. I need a better regiment then I have currently. Due to the un fortunate problems in reguards to Australia trip this year , it sort of shot my summer. My family is planning on going never the less sometime in Feb break . I will need the break. The trip will be the 1st break or pause in life from here since last summer in Bermuda for 2 weeks. I need a relaxing vaca away from my grandparents in a nice tropical or far off place. How sweet it sounds ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com