Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Friday, August 27, 2004

There are many ways to support our troops. All of our troops need to know we care and are 100% behind them; perhaps no certain location needs our support, recognition, and thanks more than those who are fighting in the War on Terror.
--

Ok , I understand that lives will be lost in any battle or war but looks at these stats.

Status Total
U.S.



US Britain Other
Killed since May 1, 2003 916 825 31
Total killed in Iraq 1087 963 64

THATS 1087 TO MANY FOR THE US.

DOWN WITH BUSH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com