Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

There are many ways to support our troops. All of our troops need to know we care and are 100% behind them; perhaps no certain location needs our support, recognition, and thanks , more than those who are fighting in the War on Terror.
--

This morning I went golfing. shot a 92 , 18 holes. Not a bad day for it aside from the heat. Thank God for the people on carts take drink and food orders all through out play.

After that I went home and my grandparents were suppose to go out all night but my grandfather due to his diabetes did not feel up to attending the event. I was soooo mad because it would have been a full night with out anyone here and I could relax and organize things and do what ever. So , I am a bit mad tonight due to that.

Maybe another night ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com