Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Pre-Book

I am expecting to release a 15 page excerpt of my book in February. The book will be done and edited and ready for release by mid-April. Its format is undecided. At first it will likely be in PDF format. Later in time , when I have time it will get published.

2 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, November 14, 2004, Blogger Ross said...

How are you going to put it into PDF? You don't have Acrobat full edition, nor do you have Mac OS which can make them right out of the box.

 
At 6:33 AM, November 15, 2004, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

Thats where Nizlek comes in. I guess I neglected to tell you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com