Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The joys of doing nothing

Well this week has been rather lack luster in events. It’s not till Feb. and April vacation wheN I’m going to be traveling.

I went to the mall yesterday and people are literally crazy. The after-Holiday rush appears to be in full swing. I am waiting till after it dies down to really go shopping with the gift card I have received from Christmas.

I need to go to Barnes and Noble for a few things, plus to just look around. I need to get a lot done this vacation. No time for relaxing it seems.

Ride Alongs seems scarce until January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com