Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Much to my surprise

Some people really, at least when I don’t expect it amaze me. I was very surprised to hear a friend of mine had got me a Christmas gift but something was wrong with it, sent it back and is waiting for a new one. That gift is the single most thoughtful thing I have gotten in a long time.

It’s a picture frame with an engraving on it. The picture in it is of my mother and me.

Thanks ever so much. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. It helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com