Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Where is the time going?

Where has the time gone? Christmas has come and gone as with New Years. My birthday is fast approaching on the 16th and exams are coming. Wow.

I need Feb. break and plane tickets out of here!

--


The number of Swedish tourists missing in Thailand was increased to 3,500 today. Sweden now seems likely to be the Western country hardest hit by the tsunamis that wrecked the southern Asian coastline. A candle still burns on for those missing and those who perished at my house.

I be till Gud fälla vars förgås och förkommen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com