Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year

As we aspire on in our lives into 2005, let us look back at 2004. Personally 2004 was the year of moving on for me. I learned how to move on from terrible occurrences once and for all. Also colleges have been applied to, EMT class is being taken. Though the year proved to be lack luster in traveling, 2005 looks much brighter. I am planning a few trips in February, April break and in the summer.

February I am going to stay in NYC all break. April break I will be basking in Bermuda. Summer vacation, I am planning a trip to Sweden, and the Bahamas with Brian as a senior trip. Then it’s off to a much a larger adventure, college. Now I currently do not know where I am going in terms of acceptance, but I am hopeful of one or two schools.

From travels to accomplishments 2005 is going to be a big year for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com