Did I mention?

This blog contains commentary on my life at college and at home. I have been recently including my pursuit for a better resident life here at my own school. This will be an ongoing theme among many posts intertwined with various other issues.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Think Blue

--
Live Strong
--

While searching for anti-bush t-shirts I came across a website www.thinkblue2008.com. I clicked and I noticed they followed the Lance Armstrong trend of bracelets to “think blue for 2008”. I purchased 3, anyone want one, let me know. I figure it’s a good cause. Of course it’s not near as worthy as supporting cancer victims or finding a cure for cancer.


3 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, February 26, 2005, Blogger Chris said...

I would love to get one of those... Did you ride in the Ride for the Roses? I did, and it was way cool. I am doing a video piece on an artist that has donated a piece for next year's Ride and might get to meet Lance again... suh-weeet!!

 
At 9:27 PM, February 27, 2005, Blogger Ross said...

Ha, I like the idea...

I'm just in a position where I can't be making a lot of broad political statements in public, and I'd be always forgetting to take the thing off.

 
At 9:43 PM, February 27, 2005, Blogger M. Caldwell said...

I cant wait to get them in the mail. Hopefully they come soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com